Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The job entails working directly with customers and also working in the production area of the store. We are looking for a candidate with very good social, communication, and organizational skills. The qualified candidate will be answering phones, assisting walk-in customers, assembling awards, and a variety of other tasks. You will be provided with paid, on-the-job training. This is a very friendly and comfortable work place.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Promptly answer phones in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Provide excellent customer service through respectful and courteous address of questions regarding services, products, and invoices.
- Immediately and politely respond to all walk-in visitors and customers.
- Build trusted and long term relationships with customers to ensure future sales growth and company profitability.
- Read and comprehend order forms and follow established procedures
- Align material and put together parts to build items on order forms
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines as well as safety procedures.
- Committed to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
- Good communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, bilingual is a plus
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Basic computer ease and comfort or the ability to quickly gain necessary skills
- High school education or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation/access to vehicle
- Work hours: Monday – Friday, 10am-4pm
Crown Trophy GaithersburgWhy Work Here?
If you would like to work for a locally owned small business well known by the community, this job is for you!
18921 Premiere CtGaithersburg, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Crown Trophy Gaithersburg