Business Analyst for a full-time salaried opportunity with a growing organization focused on building Cloud based ERP and other manufacturing software solutions.
Constant learner, questioning everything in a relentless pursuit of better technical solutions to complex problems.
Strong work ethic, willing to go above and beyond to solve the problem and help the customer realize success.
Great interest in the latest marketing/software trends and in what we can achieve for our business.
Clear and concise communicator regardless of medium or purpose.
Punctual in all tasks and duties.
- Assist Product Owners as needed in the capacity of a Jr Business Analyst in creating User Stories and User Acceptance Criteria
- Gather and develop business requirements from business users
- Work closely with stakeholders to keep projects on-track.
- Assist with the gap analysis of client requirements, versus current configuration options, and designing of new configuration points.
- Perform new system configurations and modification, which match the defined client requirements across all product offerings.
- Validate all new system configurations and modification.
- Produce documentation for QA team to assist in development of test cases.
- Prepare user-friendly release notes to accompany each release.
- Verify development tasks have been completed according to requirements before release.
- Carry out duties according to priority and submit necessary documentation in a timely fashion with respect to explicit and implicit deadlines.
- Communicate status updates throughout development cycles.
- Develop and maintain clear standards for requirements documentation.
- Complete Operational Reviews.
- 3+ years of professional experience in business analysis and/or configuration analysis within Software Implementation Warehouse environments.
- Understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle (concept to delivery).
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, self-directed, collaborative, and capacity for analytical thinking
- Ability to take independent ownership of tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor Degree with at least some professional work experience; internships can be considered as professional work experience.