Looking for houseman to join our team Immediately! Position's at varies locations around the Atlanta area!
CMS is a staffing company for hotels and restaurants, we hire and manage housekeepers, houseman, Laundry attendants, cooks, dishwashers, breakfast attendants and more! We are responsible for your scheduling to payroll. We look for individuals who are reliable and want to join a team of positive people who love what they do. This is a full time position, we hire for varies hotels around the Atlanta area, so we are sure to find the right fit for you!
The Houseman is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and general appearance of public areas and corridors of the property as well as maintaining supplies and linen counts for the Room Attendants, and ensuring guest satisfaction whenever necessary.
- Heavy Work-Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time, sometimes for entire shift.
- Ability to move quickly about the property to the various departments.
- Respond to guest requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies (e.g. linens, roll-a-ways, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Know and understand all services and amenities the hotel offers.
- Stock Room Attendant carts to par.
- Replenish stock in housekeeping closets.
- Complete removal of trash and dirty linens from attendant carts.
- Sweep and vacuum floors, hallways and stairwells daily.
- Spot clean walls, carpet, light fixtures etc. as necessary. Report any broken or need for repairs to management or Engineering.
- Perform heavy cleaning daily in high use areas.
- Report any lost and found items to supervisor.
- Maintain storage rooms in a clean and orderly manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.