CORPORATE ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE
- Posted: over a month ago
- Manage approximately 15 to 20 critically important, high-profile corporate parent customers and 300 to 500 individual customer locations.
- Spearhead corporateaccount growth through new business generation while negotiating contractual relationships for additional departments, locations and SKU's.
- Drive new Corporate Account Target acquisitions through prospecting, networking, on-site and virtual sales presentations.
- Develop and build corporate account contacts at every level within each organization including C-Suite, supply chain, department heads, practice management, and a wide array of clinical personnel.
- Analyze corporate account data and statistics to develop strategic plans and business growth opportunities.
- Maintain the company CRM (SFDC), input timely and accurate information while utilizing the dynamic tools towards high level, highly professional corporate account management.
- Present quarterly business reviews to the Vice President of Business Development and the Corporate Account Team.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting as well as goal attainment for assigned corporate accounts.
- Build strong internal Crown relationships while working collaboratively with ownership, management and every department in the organization.
- Maintain a strong business network by participation in industry meetings and educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, attending customer fundraisers and other relevant events.
- Operate as the lead point of contact and liason for any and all matters specific to assigned company corporate customers with Crown internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Crown's industry leading solutions based on customer needs and objectives.
- Assist in planning advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Conduct business with a consultative, honest and highly professional approach.
WHO WE ARE
Crown Uniform and Linen Service was founded as a family business in 1914 and has been a leading provider of uniform and linen services throughout New England. We pride ourselves on our quality and are committed to building long lasting customer relationships. A career at Crown is not just another job. We know that our success is a direct result of strong teamwork, and we are dedicated to building long term relationships with our employees. If you would like to be part of a winning team that values your contributions, invests in your future and depends on you for our future success, then Apply Today!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive base salary with high commission and bonus potential.
Generous PTO package (including 8 paid holidays).
Industry leading benefits package (health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, FSA, hospital and accident indemnity).
401K plan with company match.
Company car, gas card and laptop.
- Generally, 3-5 years + of proven sales or account management success in the healthcare marketplace or related industry.
- Strong track record of success and professional growth.
- Experience in delivering client-focused, consultative solutions in a highly competitive market.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-Suite.
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent (Sales, Marketing, Communication or Business Administration background preferred).
- High competene with Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to safely drive a Company vehicle.
COME JOIN A GROWING TEAM AND APPLY TODAY!
Crown Linen Service Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Crown Linen Service Inc