Sales and Education Coordinator - StriVectin - Bergen County, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
StriVectin, a leading prestige skincare company and division of Crown Laboratories is hiring for a Sales and Education Coordinator who will be directly responsible for achieving and exceeding the company retail sales plan within assigned territory. The Sales and Education Coordinator drives sales revenue by motivating and training store sales associates while cultivating strong account relationships on a daily basis. The sales and education coordinator will spend 100% of their time in the field. This position is based in Bergen County, NJ.
- Responsible for driving sales and executing strategies and initiatives for each retailer location assigned within market to achieve sales goals
- Motivate, train, and influence in store sales associates to sell the StriVectin brand through product knowledge demonstrations, successful in store events and daily in store visits
- Build and maintain strong account relationships within assigned territory
- When in store, sell side by side with the team and lead by example upholding the highest hygiene standards
- Plan and manage effective store visits and follow the service/ nonservice model as provided by your Sales and Education Executive
- Plan and execute events within territory to achieve sales goals
- Create an open and collaborative environment with all levels of management
- Review and analyze daily and weekly sales plan achievement by door. Partner with your Sales and Education Executive to establish an action plan by door to exceed/achieve sales plan
- Maintain a solution-oriented and positive attitude on a continues basis
- Uphold StriVectin Dress Code Guidelines and consistently demonstrate a polished and professional appearance
- Budget/Plan/spend within company allocated budget for freelance management and events
- Adhere to company policy for travel & expense (T&E) spend as provided upon hire
- Send in accurate substantiation for T&E per company protocols
- Participate in collaborative efforts with colleagues and managers to drive retail sales
- Required travel up to 50%
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with Sales Management, Corporate, and peers
Job Related Qualifications / Skills:
- 2+ Years minimum retail management experience with an emphasis in the beauty industry
- Multi-channel experience
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Self-motivated, passionate, & goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and achieve sales goals
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel regularly and to work flexible hours including Saturdays
- Proficient in Basics in Word, Excel, and Power Point
NOTE: This job profile is intended to provide an overview of expected job duties and requirements. It is not intended to be a contract of employment, explicit or implicit. All contents are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company. Cooperation is expected of all employees. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Learn more about the Crown family of products:
Crown Therapeutics: maker of PanOxyl®, the #1 acne wash; Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen, the #1 Pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand; and Sarna®, the #1 Dermatologist recommended topical anti-itch brand and National Seal of Acceptance from the NEA, and more.
Crown Premium Skincare: includes StriVectin, comprised of a broad range of award-winning skincare solutions for all skin types, tones, and ages; and Vita Liberata, a multiple award-winning sunless tanning brand.
Crown Aesthetics: maker of SkinPen®, the first FDA-cleared micro needling device
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more at www.CrownLaboratories.com
We offer a competitive benefits package including, health, dental, paid time off, vision, short/long term disability and 401(k) w/match.
Crown Laboratories does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Crown Laboratories vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our HR team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Crown Laboratories HR team and such candidate was submitted to the Crown Laboratories HR team.
Crown Laboratories, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Crown Laboratories, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?