Customer Success Specialist - Johnson City, TN
Beautifully comprehensive skin care takes a deeper commitment. As a privately held, fully integrated global skincare company, Crown Laboratories is dedicated to developing and providing a diverse portfolio of safe and effective scientific solutions for life-long healthy skin. Our three business units, aesthetics, premium beauty, and therapeutic skincare products demonstrate Crown’s mission of Skin Science for Life, which is the foundation of our commitment to partnering with consumers throughout their skin health journey, giving skin what it needs to be its healthiest and best, at every age.
Crown Laboratories, Inc. is currently recruiting for (4) Customer Success Specialists. The role is responsible for establishing a strong customer relationship based on trust and responsiveness to deliver exceptional customer service.
This position will be located in Johnson City, TN.
- Receives, processes, and coordinates customer orders in accordance with department procedures.
- Responds to customer requests via phone and email by providing information on product information, delivery, and tracking missing or delayed shipments.
- Uses discretion and judgement when determining and/or communicating to customers delivery terms, shipping instructions or restrictions, anticipated delays, and any additional information requested.
- Responsible for new customer account setup. Maintain customer accounts with up-to-date information.
- Coordinates resolution of customer complaints, warranty replacements, returned goods, and any discrepancies.
- Manages the Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Return to Vendor (RTV) processes within agreed upon policy, ensuring customer satisfaction, while ensuring company guidelines are followed.
- Maintains contact with customers, sales team, Supply Chain and distributors regarding information on scheduled shipments and product availability.
- Develops a knowledge of company products, services and policies to efficiently and effectively respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Works with sales team to prepare and review marketing material and promotions. Communicates promotions to customers.
- Utilize various platforms to process sales orders, track inventory and update customer information.
Job Related Qualifications / Skills:
- 1-2 years of B2B customer service experience required. Pharmaceutical or Aesthetics experience preferred.
- Multi-line phone system experience required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- ERP experience preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle stressful or conflict situations/interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage time with minimal direction and to balance multiple projects.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while delivering outcomes as expected.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate at a high level with customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a workload with competing priorities.
NOTE: This job profile is intended to provide an overview of expected job duties and requirements. It is not intended to be a contract of employment, explicit or implicit. All contents are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company. Cooperation is expected of all employees. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about the Crown family of products:
Crown Therapeutics: maker of PanOxyl®, the #1 acne wash; Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen, the #1 Pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand; and Sarna®, the #1 Dermatologist recommended topical anti-itch brand and National Seal of Acceptance from the NEA, and more.
Crown Premium Skincare: includes StriVectin, comprised of a broad range of award-winning skincare solutions for all skin types, tones, and ages; and Vita Liberata, a multiple award-winning sunless tanning brand.
Crown Aesthetics: maker of SkinPen®, the first FDA-cleared micro needling device
Crown Laboratories does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Crown Laboratories vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our HR team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Crown Laboratories HR team and such candidate was submitted to the Crown Laboratories HR team.
Crown Laboratories, Inc.Johnson City, TN
BusinessView All Crown Laboratories, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.