Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crown Industrial is the Bay Area’s leading distributor of industrial and custom barn door hardware. We provide services in engineering, project design and consultancy, quotations, product selection and availability, customer service, and technical support. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, and rewarding. As a family-owned business in operation since 1970, we function with the heart of an independently-owned business but with the growth and scale of a large corporation. Crown Industrial fosters a safe environment and we have implemented the necessary safety precautions and cleaning procedures to keep our employees safe and healthy. If you have a can-do attitude and the willingness to put in the hard work to see results develop over time, we encourage you to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer all phone calls directed to Customer Service promptly and professionally. Answer all email inquiries within a 24-hour time frame. Calls and emails will mainly relate to helping customers with product questions, price inquiries, inventory stock checks, provide accurate order lead times, minor technical support, and shipping rate quotes
· Promote increased sales by establishing new accounts and maintaining existing customer accounts.
· Resolve incoming requests/issues from customers professionally, promptly, and thoroughly
· Provide minor product troubleshooting, and general follow-up as needed.
· Interact and effectively communicate with other departments such as shipping, purchasing, and accounting in a professional manner
· Comply with all company-mandated policies and procedures.
· High school diploma required/Associates degree (preferred)
· Minimum of 1-year customer service experience (within construction industry preferred)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally over the phone and email
· Strong customer handling skills as well as follow-up skills
· Ability to work independently as well as a team member within a busy office setting
· Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
· Working knowledge of the computer, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Sage 300(preferred)
Crown IndustrialWhy Work Here?
Work-family environment with a lot of growth opportunities! Looking for long-term candidate that would like a company to call "home"
213 Michelle CourtSouth San Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Crown Industrial