Crown Honda is adding a few automotive sales professionals – experienced and entry-level - to our staff of professionals in our beautiful, new showroom!
If you have similar qualities based upon our most successful sales persons, you might be a perfect candidate!
Customer Centric – Selfless and puts customers' needs first
Competitive – Healthy competitions get you up in the morning and keep you striving to get better
Detail Oriented – Plan your work and work your plan
A People Person – Serving others comes easy to you and is something done naturally
Curious – You want to know the why behind the what
Consistent – You tell the customer something you are going to deliver on and you stay with the customer until you accomplish your goal
Driven by variety – The daily life of an automotive sales pro has only one constant: Every day brings new opportunities and a variety of different people to help
You are looking for:
A stable company – Crown started in 1969 and now employs over 1000 people with many having 10+ years of experience with us!
A career – The automotive sales person has many opportunities to grow and climb the ladder, many sales persons go on to leadership positions with dealerships
A Competitive Income – We are strategic and our team 'works the plan' for personal financial success
Crown is looking for:
Whether you are a seasoned sales professional or just beginning your career in sales as a profession, you are sure to find a friendly and welcoming environment with a team atmosphere at Crown Automotive Group!
What Crown offers our full-time employees:
- Professional Automotive Sales Training powered by Grant Cardone
- Best pay plan in the area, w/ guarantee/draw for new sales representatives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Paid training
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Cutting-edge sales technology and software
- Opportunities to serve your community
We want you to be successful and enjoy your work as much as we do!
Apply Today to Learn More about our sales positions and what they can mean to you!
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Sales Consultant positions include:
- Some customer facing sales or customer service experience
- Experience with customers of all income levels
- Outside sales experience appreciated, but not required
- Phone marketing sales appreciated, but not required
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Automotive sales experience appreciated, but not required
- Love of automobiles required!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!