Job Opportunity: MOBILE PHLEBOTOMIST
The Crown Health mission was born from the desire to meet the primary care needs of elderly patients in the places where they reside. Many elderly patients can't leave their home to seek proper primary care services due to co-morbid conditions. We’re a mobile primary care group, seeing patients in Assisted Livings and Adult Family Homes.
Due to sustained growth, Crown Health is in search of mission minded Phlebotomist who want to be a part of something greater than themselves. For the right fit, there is a lot of opportunity to move up the ladder in this role as we are a revolutionary clinic that is growing rapidly. We are currently in search of a full-time MOBILE PHLEBOTOMIST to serve our patients from Kent to Everett. Employee will be responsible to provide their own car and car insurance. All of our Phlebotomists love what they do. They are HUGE assets to our practitioners and our patients. We treat all of our Phlebotomists with the utmost respect as they are part of the Crown Health & SMA family.
Job description for MOBILE PHLEBOTOMIST role:
· All our patients reside in Assisted Living and Adult Family Home Communities.
· Your daily routine will involve:
o PRINT - from your home office, print out the days lab orders (10-15 draws). 1-page per patient.
o CALL - each facility to let them know that you’ll be out there seeing those patients today
o ROUTE – you’ll average 10-15 draws per day. These patients will reside anywhere from Kent to Everett.
o DRAW - enter each facility, check-in at the front desk, then proceed to patient and conduct blood draw.
o LABEL - after collection, label and bag the specimen.
o DROP-OFF – at the end of the day, drop off the specimen at local lab & UPS store (several locations in the Puget Sound)
o RECORD - after you get home, go on-line and confirm that you were able to complete the draws.
Requirements of the Job:
· Fluency in Medical Terminology
· Be able to read, write and speak fluent English, but be able to understand people who speak English as a second language.
· VERY IMPORTANT, be able to be kind, cordial and caring on the phone with community constituents and care givers who might not always have the friendliest approach.
· Be professional and remain professional in situations with high emotion
· WA state Health Department license to be a Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant
· 2 professional references
· Malpractice insurance policy
· Have your own reliable vehicle
Job Type: Part Time, Tues & Thurs 8am-5pm.
Salary: $24-$28 per hour ($20 per draw, average 1.2 draws per hour)
Check out our website www.crownhealthus.com
Crown Health is an Equality Opportunity Employer