Career Opportunities: Administrative Customer Service - Major Account Representative (57406)
Job Requisition Number 57406 - Posted 09/20/2019 - Indiana - New Castle - Sales & Marketing - 1st
Job Description Print Preview
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Administer assigned major accounts. Distribute inventory to various company Retail locations. Work directly with customers to ensure satisfaction through product selection and timely delivery of rental equipment. Work closely with National Account Manager(s) to ensure rates, process, and policies are in line with negotiated agreements. Coordinate with Retailers, and company Logistics, on delivery and pick-up instructions for rentals throughout the country. Interact with customers and dealers to insure rentals are handled properly. Communicate directly with National Account customers to project future rental demand, and ensure rental fleet is sufficient for projected demand. Ensure accuracy of equipment statuses, review inventory reports, and meet sales goals.
- Work with the designated MoveMore used asset administrator and retail network in providing information on pricing, condition and availability of used or reconditioned equipment. Verify condition of equipment. Facilitate the sale, shipment and invoicing of equipment with the other MoveMore Departments. Ensure accuracy of equipment statuses, review inventory reports, and meet sales goals.
- Coordinate the sub-rental of equipment to the retail network. Work with potential rental customers on the specifications, availability and pricing of rental equipment. Evaluate incoming maintenance invoices to ensure accuracy. Maintain accuracy of rental equipment information within equipment database. Ensure accuracy of equipment statuses, review inventory reports, and meet sales goals. Develop plans and work with management to increase rental utilization, and ensure the ability to reach organizational goals.
- Interact with the Encore department to transfer rental fleet equipment for the Encore process. Track inventory and work with logistics to ensure all equipment is returned and accounted for. Conduct customer site visits, on occasion, to develop and maintain relationships. Develop and present account reviews to appropriate audiences, as required. Complete institutional, product, and personal training opportunities as applicable. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have valid driving privileges.
- Good computer skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled