Inside Warehouse Tech Without CDL
Crown Battery Manufacturing Co Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Warehouse Tech without CDL
Crown Battery is privately owned, with corporate and manufacturing operations in Fremont, Ohio. We have 14 sales and distribution offices throughout North America, 615 employees and a network of authorized business partners, distributors and dealers throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asian-Pacific, Australia and New Zealand.
Our company’s operating principle – “The Power Behind Performance” – represents Crown Battery’s commitment to providing power to millions of people around the world – power that makes life easier and raises standards of living, health and safety for the communities we serve.
These values have driven Crown Battery for over 80 years and will continue to represent our strategy for long-term growth and sustainability.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides inside sales assistance to the branch manager. Responsible for warehouse duties. Assists route salesman.
1. Handles walk-in and telephone sales orders.
2. Responsible for accounting of warehouse inventory. Places order to Fremont, loads and unloads batteries from the factory.
3. Responsible for stock rotation and repair: Puts stock rotation on charge, cleans and replaces back in stock or used rack. Completes repair work as necessary.
4. Accountable for accurate and neat paperwork turned in to Fremont Office.
5. Handles telephone orders.
6. Performs all housekeeping duties.
7. Deliveries as required.
8. Is responsible for:
· Understanding and following policies, procedures and instructions
· Identifying and reporting product, process and quality system non-conformities to appropriate personnel
· Controlling nonconforming products
· Supporting implementation of corrective/preventive and improvement actions
9. Is familiar and compliant with the systems, procedures and documentation of the Crown Quality System and how it relates to this position and Crown quality objectives.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Reports to the Branch Operations Supervisor.
· Basic math (addition, subtraction and multiplication)
· Basic Computer Skills
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or 1 year warehouse experience
· Safety training.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Occupational training including HAZMAT; forklift, blood borne pathogen; OSHA; Mandatory DOT – related training.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the Inside Warehouseman. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the Supervisor.
Crown Battery Manufacturing Co
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Crown Battery Manufacturing Co