- Expired: February 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
No Recruiter or Agency Solicitation accepted for this role.
The FSQA Manager manages all aspects of food safety and quality-related functions for specific organization including customer audits and quality personnel. They oversee and control all quality documentation and assume a leadership role working with quality departments and plant leadership to ensure a safe work environment that efficiently manufactures the highest quality products that meet customer specifications. The manager will oversee the Food Safety team and HACCP teams.
- Maintain and manage facility QA staffs for each operation in order to meet and exceed internal and external quality and food safety demands
- Communicate and lead the facility in any legislative changes
- Participate in customer work groups as needed in order to maintain appropriate relationships
- Review product specifications at an interval that assures compliance with all regulatory and customer requirements
- Update and lead Crown Bakeries quality and food safety programs, policies, and procedures to meet or exceed the established guidelines of regulatory agencies, customers, and GFSI
- Assure the execution and adherence of Crown Bakeries quality and food safety programs, policies, and procedures through the management and oversight of facility QA department
- Maintain quality records and date in a way that allows for an efficient flow of information to plant leadership and customers
- Prepare for and participate as needed in customer and regulatory audits at each company facility to ensure superior audit scores and compliance with all regulatory and customer requirements. Superior audits help maintain or gain approved supplier status with customers. Review and document completion of any corrective actions and provide follow up with customers and regulatory agencies.
- Ensures effective coordination of investigations, root cause analysis, risk assessments and implementation of change control, and corrective and preventive actions to the adhered timelines while following up through various methods including trending to ensure all corrective and preventive actions were implemented effectively.
- Communicate quality information on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis through reports, meetings and presentations as required. Provide plant management and company leadership with an accurate view of the company performance in quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food, Science, or Food Technology preferred.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience in a food manufacturing plant
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong Computer skills proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of statistical and analytical problem-solving procedures.
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP, food quality testing and safety issues
- Experience in dealing with FDA and other government agencies
This job operates in a production office environment. The employee is frequently exposed to facility elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machine.
Crown Bakeries LLC
1500 Oakbrook DrNorcross, GA
FoodView all jobs at Crown Bakeries LLC
Get fresh Agency Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!