Crown Automotive Group in St. Petersburg, one of the top 100 automotive groups in the U.S., has opened a new Allstate agency inside of our family-owned auto dealerships.
We are looking for highly-motivated sales producers who are ready to help grow our new agency, while growing their career!
We offer employees a lead-rich setting with daily face-to-face customers that will lead to immense earning potential.
Competitive base hourly pay, and commission, along with BONUSES! Total estimated first year earnings $40K-$70KPurpose of Position
Aggressively assist in planning, measuring and implementation of sales goals for the agency.
Licensed Risk Specialists are responsible for completion of specifically outlined sales processes as well as servicing existing customers in a dealership ground floor environment.
As an Allstate trusted advisor, you will: Care, Sell, Quote, Close – provide education to dealership customers as to possible solutions to specific customer needs.
- Competitive base hourly pay and commission along with bonuses
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
- PTO - Vacation/Personal
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Company Employee Events
- Opportunity for career advancement (we promote from within)
- Opportunity to participate in community events
- Grow agency book by writing insurance applications
- Enter all follow-ups and each new business application into assigned CRM platform
- Complete insurance verification upon car sale to uncover specific customer needs and improve customer dealership experience
- Maintain client relationships and Cross-sell existing customers
- Comply with Allstate guidelines, office procedures, and maintain necessary trailing documents
- Improve: sales of all lines, retention, cross-sell ratio, customer satisfaction, and reduce loss ratio
- Participate in fun and engaging community events for networking, as necessary
This position requires a Florida P&C license. Prior-licensed agents preferred, but not required.
We are willing to help the right candidate obtain licensure. Our comprehensive training will allow you to grow within our company.
A Life & Health license would be required to advance to Senior Licensed Risk Specialist.
We will coach you to succeed and recognize you for success!
Minimum Performance Requirements
Possess a willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful. A confident multi-tasker is needed.
Sales goals to be determined by Agency Manager and updated monthly.
Monthly sales goals include P&C item requirements and life applications issued with a minimum monthly count.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!