Do you like to go to work and love what you do?
Davis Ace Hardware is that kind of place! We are focused on providing world class service to our customers and our employees. We thrive in a fun and challenging environment. Together with Ace we are proud to have won the JD Powers Award for Customer Service 13 years running. That's how we do it! Our Vision is to be "The most helpful hardware stores on the planet" by providing an "Amazing Customer Experience" every time.
We provide opportunity to grow with Davis Ace Hardware. We love to promote from within so come check us out!!!
If this looks like a company you would love to be a part of apply now!
Job Description – Supervisor
Davis Ace Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that associates provide exceptional customer service, while achieving sales goals as well as support and help the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in their effort to consistently provide an environment that is "the best place to work and the best place to shop." Supervisors help set the tone for the whole store, they must consistently do more than is required and frequently more than is expected. This includes ensuring team oversight and coaching, customer satisfaction, driving sales, building sales skills and product knowledge. Effective supervisors maximize support productivity and profitability by aiding in balancing sales and expenses, identifying sales opportunities and setting customer service standards. They must demonstrate knowledge of the store's purpose and goals and have the skills to help associates achieve those goals. An enthusiastic, positive and supportive attitude is essential.
The major responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Must strongly represent and embody the Crown Core Values and Expectations.
- Provide regular and ongoing coaching and mentoring to team members to ensure strong understanding, open communications, and clearly defined team focus on projects, goals, and expectations.
- Supervision of all staff within store location, including but not limited to daily operations, leadership and HR functions.
- Overall responsibility for store safety/security, financial, customer, and employee safety.
- Understand and supervise the visual presentations to ensure standards are met with regards to end caps, floor displays, and general retail merchandising.
- Help oversee Merchandising of store, including pricing, promotions, end caps and displays.
- Review retail inventory and overstock to: reduce shrinkage, maintain appropriate stock levels, and ensure inventory reporting accuracy.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and transferring procedures to ensure inventory flow.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping throughout the store, both inside and out. Maintain and establish business relationships with vendors, house accounts, and Crown team.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
College preferred or vocational training.
Possess some product knowledge of hardware related products along with willingness to learn.
Past managerial experience is preferred.
Strong leadership and analytical skills
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
Strong problem –solving and organizational skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Solid team player with professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
The minimum physical requirements for this position include but are not limited to:
Must be able to lift 30 pounds frequently to load and unload customer orders.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to hear, understand and communicate orally and in writing to communicate with staff and customers a normal in-person and phone conversation.
Ability to bend and twist, push and pull, stoop, and kneel.
Ascend and descend ladder.
Ability to work at heights.
Rate of Pay: Dependent upon education and experience.
Applicant CCPA Pre-Collection Notice
We collect Personal Information from you in connection with your application for employment with Crown Hardware, Inc and Lifestyle Hui, LLC, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at HR@crownhardware.com. For avoidance of doubt, no portion of the CCPA Policy other than this Applicant CCPA Pre-Collection Notice shall apply to information we collect about job applicants who are California Consumers (i.e., California residents).
Crown Ace Hardware