- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Powered by intuition, connection and vision, Crown + Conquer has established itself as an industry leader by working with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world. C+C lives at the cross section of where operations, brand partnerships and events naturally meet. We challenge those brands to be an interaction with culture by ultimately creating MOMENTS OF TRUTH that comes to life across a unique alchemy of experiences, campaigns and partnerships. With our team's diverse perspectives and individual authenticity, we create the perfect blend of minds, people, energy and environment to communicate and celebrate TRUTH
We are looking for the next leader of our Creative discipline. A conceptual thinker with the skills and experience to bring it to life. As a young and dynamic agency, our next Creative leader will reflect that combination of energy, enthusiasm, and inspiration - guiding the growth of a creative department that is agile and also well appointed from a junior to senior level.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director who is ready to make the jump from leading their group to building a discipline. They will oversee creative direction and execution across our dynamic portfolio of brands and individual clients. We expect them to lead by example, set the standard, and constantly raise the bar.
We are looking for a respected leader who understands the modern marketing landscape and how people experience brands today including creative platform ideation and short form content that can be expressed across digital and social, retail, and experiential.
We do not expect anyone to be an expert in all these areas, but that our next leader appreciates, is informed about, and has a true understanding of why, how, and where these disciplines intersect to shape culture and connect with communities.
To build this discipline at C+C, our Creative Director must have the dexterity and maturity to navigate between mentoring, motivating, and doing the work themselves. They must be able to effectively communicate internally and with clients while under pressure and tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to build out the creative function of a thriving agency. We are looking for a Creative leader with vision, purpose, and the drive to build legacy.
- Lead a growing discipline in executing best-in-class creative
- Cultivate, mentor, advocate for, and work alongside a team of creatives and strategists, continually engaging them in career development and skill growth.
- Create an environment in which people are inspired to achieve creative excellence and take risks.
- Help identify and nurture talent and build relationships with outside partners such as freelancers and vendors to maintain elevated creative and strategic standards
- As an agency leader, effectively integrate the Creative discipline with Talent, Production, Accounts, and Business Development leadership to develop effective and inspirational work on time, on brand, and on strategy.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional leadership to establish a creative process to develop and execute effective and exceptional creative
- Work closely with Strategy to ensure inspired and effective briefs
- Our Creative Director is ultimately responsible for every piece of work produced by C+C.
- All art and copy work developed by the team must be reviewed and approved by the CD, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain client approvals for deliverables.
- Work with Production and Accounts to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, collaborating to ensure timelines and standards are met
- Work closely with the Account and Production teams to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals
- Collaborate with Production to oversee planning, management, and execution of live activations
- Drive best practices across all creative including design, illustration, experiences, content
- In partnership with other disciplines, develop agency wide initiatives to establish new capabilities and drive growth
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings to maintain the standard of innovation, creativity, and excellence at C+C
- Collaborate daily with internal partners to align on monthly/quarterly priorities to ensure maximum client ROI.
- Articulates a POV on the purpose and goals of the business
- An exemplary force of trustworthiness and integrity
- Strong command and oversight of the creative department and creative output
- Presence and influence on how the staff views of the organization
- Exemplifies the culture of C+C
Qualifications + Requirements
- 8+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction, preferably at a leading creative agency.
- Experience leading teams of 7-10 in a fast paced agile environment.
- Expert-level copywriter and editor, a true wordsmith with a mastery of grammar and the English language
- Experience managing multiple creative stakeholders on multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience managing expectations and timelines in an effective and efficient manner.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor across a range of personalities and experience levels to produce breakthrough work in a collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Experience creating and implementing sustainable processes and ways of working within a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Innately curious, with insight into human behavior and an instinct for popular culture.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k), flexible spending account, wellness stipend, and creative stipend
- Hybrid work schedule
- Discretionary PTO, sick leave, and paid parental leave
Pay Range: $160-175K per year
Powered by JazzHR
Crown + ConquerWest Hollywood, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.