- Expired: January 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Applicants for Bus Driver jobs should enjoy traveling to new places and enjoy providing helpful services to our passengers. Our training program will prepare the right candidates for a rewarding and pleasant career.
* Responsible for providing safe, efficient, and effective transportation for our staffs and clients.
* Performs maintenance and inspections of the Center's facilities and systems to ensure functionality and prevent disruption of student and staff services.
* Completes, track, and document work statuses and notifies the manager of any issues or concerns that may arise.
* Maintains appropriate vehicle documentation per the Department of Labor and company policies.
* Schedules and delivers vehicles for preventive maintenance and repairs as necessary.
* Frequently conducts vehicle safety inspections and reports any safety issues to the manger.
* Other duties assigned.
Driver's License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Excellent weekly pay
Defined-benefit pension plan
Medical, dental, and vision after waiting period
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh School Bus Driver Helper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.