Auditor - IT
Crowdjobsnow Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 5-7 years of internal IT Audit experience
- Ability to lead walkthroughs and auditee meetings
- Strong audit experience in testing top key IT risks, and IT general computing controls (ITGCs), including privileged access, resiliency, business continuity, change and release, data integrity, and application controls.
- Experience completing action plan validations under guidance of supervisor
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates inquisitive behavior including, but not limited to root cause analysis
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge over risk areas (counterparty, credit, market and liquidity risks) ideal but not required
AddressJersey City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Crowdjobsnow