- Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
- May take and deliver messages, provide information to caller
- Organize and maintain departmental files of records
- Provide workers with office supplies
- Prepare and sort mail
- Perform typing assignments (letters, reports, records), proofread ensuring grammatical accuracy, research and compile special reports.
- Operate automated equipment (fax, copy machine, etc.)
- Review reports received for supervisor
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature in which ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Process a considerable amount of confidential and sensitive information in support of administrative activities.
- Arrange for and schedule appointments and meetings for supervisor
Work requires a broad knowledge of clerical practices
Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
Ability to seek guidance when answer is not clear.
Receptive to feedback from others.
Ability to prioritize workload
Sense of urgency for time sensitive projects.
Teamwork, attendance, professionalism and excellent phone demeanor.
Displays proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & other office applications
Excellent time management skills.
High School Diploma or GED is required; Associates Degree is preferred
1-2 years of relevant admin experience required
CrowdStaffingCrowdstaffing is the hiring platform where candidates, hiring managers and recruiters collaborate to get the best people into the best roles.