- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crothall Laundry Services is a leader in hospital laundry processing for hospitals around the country. The Company operates across 20+ states and is a portfolio company of H.I.G. Capital, based in Miami, FL.
Acting as the Laundry Production Supervisor, your job is to insure that all departmental efficiencies are followed in a safe working environment. The supervisor insures that orders are filled and delivered to the customers in an accurate and efficient manner. The supervisor must be aware of needs and conditions of additional plant departments to assist in planning laundry productivity and to provide the highest possible level of service.
Prepare work schedules for production employees in assigned department(s)
- Provide daily work assignments
- Monitor and insure productivity records are posted. Counsel/coach/corrective action for employees as necessary.
- Monitor and report/record daily fill rates.
- Ensure a safe work environment for employees.
- Inform Operations Manager or Production Manager of any problematic situations related to laundry operations.
- Provide direct supervision to Laundry Departments and plant employees as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 to 5 years combined operations/supervisory experience required.
- The ability to work with colleagues in playing a role in team building and must possess adequate interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in use all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to identify a problem, propose solution(s) and have the ability to execute possible solutions to problem-solve.
- The ability to make decisions regarding production, distribution and scheduling.
- The ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Exhibit initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Crothall Laundry Services is an equal opportunity employer. At CLS, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Crothall Laundry ServicesWhy Work Here?
CLS is committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
CLS is the leader in hospital laundry processing for healthcare facilities. Linens is the most important element of The Patient Experience.
4445 South 36th StreetPhoenix, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Crothall Laundry Services