OFFICE MANAGER, GTU Hospital, Maryland-1234812
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Other Forms of Compensation:
Pay Grade: 9
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Reports to:Unit Director
Working as an Office Manager, you are responsible for all administrative and office management duties within the EVS department. You will ensure that services provided to the customers is of superior quality.
* Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payroll, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
* Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
* Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow
* Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices
* Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
* Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs
* Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
* Prepares activities reports for guidance of management
* Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department
* High school diploma or GED equivalency required plus 5 years’ experience or college degree plus two years’ experience
* Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
* Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
* Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
* Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
* Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
* Ability to use working knowledge of working environment to meet established goals and objectives
* Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1234812
Crothall HealthcareWashington, DC
BusinessView All Crothall Healthcare Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.