We have recently expanded throughout the Northeast and plan to double in size again within the next year. We have a proven track record in the telecommunications industry and have recently signed a MAJOR national account that requires us to hire for entry-level marketing & sales positions with RAPID, merit-based advancement opportunity.
We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Our Company Offers:
• Outstanding Performance Based Growth Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Amazing Team-Focused Environment
• HEAVY Commission Compensation Package
Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full training for the right candidates. This position is paid on a combination of commission and bonuses. No outside sales or telemarketing are involved.
Position Requirements Include:
- College degree preferred or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in sales, customer service, and/or marketing
- Full time availability with flexibility of nights and weekends for projects
- Reliable transportation to the local office daily and client meetings
- Ability to start within a two week time frame from hire date