MARKETING AND ADVERTISING *ENTRY LEVEL*
MARKETING / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS
ENTRY LEVEL WITH RAPID ADVANCEMENT
Expansion of new offices!!!!
Expansion of new divisions!!!!
Planning for 4-5 more expansions by the end of the year!
We provide aggressive advertising & marketing campaigns for national accounts in our New York Branch.*
We are an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. We were founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards.
We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for Marketing Consultants and Entry-Level Managers to grow with our business. Be part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the local market.
We are actively seeking Entry Level Professionals for our sales & marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role.
Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Marketing and Sales
Advertising and Public Relations
Entry Level Management
- Responsibilities of a Marketing Rep are to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- You’ll also attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets preparing candidates for management.
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
**NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED HERE**
WE PREFER TO TRAIN & DEVELOP OUR EMPLOYEES FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE!
We are seeking individuals with LEADERSHIP qualities, great COMMUNICATION skills, people that excel through competition and have a drive for SUCCESS. The main job responsibility is to aid our Marketing Representatives, Advertising Associates, and Senior Staff in specific projects related to our clients.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great Communication skills
- Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND GOOD LUCK!
Once received, your application will be reviewed by a member of our recruiting team. If selected as one of our top candidates, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your resume.