Crossroads Treatment Centerswas founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 22,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
We are seeking a compassionate and strong Substance Abuse Counselor at our center located in Ringgold, Georgia. Our Substance Abuse Counselors are responsible for gathering data, documenting problems and establishing course of treatment. Provides direct addiction treatment services to adult patients and family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Completing assessments, ITP's, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
- Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Early Morning Hours - Enjoy your afternoons and weekends at home
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must be certified in addiction counseling withone of the following certifications:
- CADC - T, Trainee
- CADC, Level I (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Level I)
- CADC II, Level II (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor II, Level II)
- CAADC (Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
- CAC I (Certified Addiction Counselor I)
- CAC II (Certified Addiction Counselor II)
- MAC (Master Addiction Counselor)
- National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level I (NCAC I)
- National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level II (NCAC II)
- LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor
- LMSW, Licensed Masters Social Worker
- Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is not a requirement but is preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5:00 AM.
Crossroads Treatment Centers