Crossroads Treatment Centerswas founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 22,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
*** Work Schedule - Clinic days and hours may vary based on the provider's availability. ***
Current Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8am-4pm.The position is considered full- time, benefit eligible. Minimum of 30 hours weekly.
We are seeking a compassionate and strong Substance Abuse Counselor at our center located in Louisville, KY. Our Substance Abuse Counselors are responsible for gathering data, documenting problems and establishing course of treatment. Provides direct addiction treatment services to adult patients and family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties that are assigned.
- Completing assessments, ITP's, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 40 patients.
- Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be licensed in Kentucky as an LPC, LMHC, LCSW, or LPCC
- Experience treating opioid-addicted patients is a plus.
- No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Crossroads Treatment Centers