Provider (MD, DO)
Crossroads Treatment Centers Suwanee, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Crossroads Treatment Centers of Sugarloaf, PC is part of a rapidly growing organization, providing medication assisted treatment for opioid addiction. At present, we operate over 90 treatment facilities, in 10 different states and our census is over 25,000 monthly. Our team of experienced doctors, nurses and therapists are passionate about treating opioid addiction. We provide medication along with counseling to help our patients recover. Our emphasis on counseling combined with medication helps drive our impressive success rate.
We're seeking a Part-time Provider (MD/DO's only) to join our office-based Methadone clinic in the Suwanee, GA area. The ideal candidate would have the knowledge and skills to provide prevention, screening, intervention and treatment related to substance use disorders.
We offer flexible schedules and very competitive pay. Our Providers must be licensed to practice in the state. Experience with substance use disorder treatment in preferred.
The Providers performance will be rated satisfactory when the employee accomplishes these functions thoroughly and consistently:
- Models appropriate physical and emotional boundaries with clients and co-workers
- Prescribe appropriate medications and treatments as indicated by patient assessment.
- Coordinate care with ancillary healthcare providers and making referrals when appropriate
- Keep updated on current drug abuse and treatment information
- Assist in the development and implementation of a treatment plan
- Monitor patients continuously and maintains a safe, protective environment for the patients
Electronic Health Record Documentation:
Adheres to policies and procedures relating to documentation
- Completes Medical documentation according to Crossroads standards;
- Documents any incidents or unusual occurrences per policy and procedure.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State of GA.
- Hold a basic understanding of drug/alcohol abuse and addiction.
- Possess current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Assess patients through a history and physical examination and the diagnosis of opioid use disorder.