Crossroads Treatment Centers Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crossroads Treatment Centerswas founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population with opiate addiction. Since its founding in 2005, the company has grown rapidly and now includes 70+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 20,000 patients. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
We are seeking a Peace Officer to join our team at our OTP facility in Columbia, SC. This position involves maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients by patrolling and monitoring premises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties that are assigned.
- Maintaining a calm and peaceful environment while observing for signs of disorder and disturbances
- Maintaining organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Maintaining a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions
- Reporting in detail any disturbances, illegal or inappropriate actions
- Patrol the building and perimeter regularly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Guard against theft and maintain security with a "hands off" approach. Non-Violent interventions only will be utilized
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency
- Circulate among visitors, patients and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations
Qualification Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires constant mental alertness, attention to details, and a calming presence. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- If recovering, three years of continuous verifiable abstinence is required.
- Education and/or Experience:High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Must have experience in Security field or law enforcement or equivalent.
- Reasoning Ability:Ability to detect disturbances and calmly andverballydiffuse the situation. The employee should be able to use good judgement, objectivity, be dependable, and have emotional control, integrity and exhibit professionalism.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and observe.
- Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Crossroads Treatment Centers
GovernmentView all jobs at Crossroads Treatment Centers