Crossroads Treatment Centers Hartsville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crossroads was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
We are seeking a strong Full-Time Dosing Nurse at our Opioid Treatment Program located in Darlington, SC. Our Dosing Nurses are responsible of assisting in all areas of patient care, including physicals, and necessary test in conjuncture with State and Federal law. Assisting patients with the medical care required during their treatment as directed by Medical Director, providing counseling activities and assisting in Pharmacy operations on an as needed basis. Must be able to discuss and/or counsel patients relating to their medication regiment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Administer medications to patients and ensure safety compliance.
- Count and maintain medication inventory.
- Assess patients at the dosing window for impairment.
- Conduct urine drug screens.
- Maintain all paperwork required for regulatory agencies.
- Conduct bottle recalls on patients with take-home medication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Early Morning Hours - Enjoy your afternoons and weekends at home
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Flexible schedule required and willingness to work early morning hours, as work hours begin at 5:00 AM.
- Requires a licensed nurse (RN or LPN) registered in the state of South Carolina and graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- At least one-year experience as a RN/LPN.
- Experience in the field of addictions is preferred but not necessary.
- A positive attitude and passion for those in recovery from addiction.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Crossroads Treatment Centers
HealthcareView all jobs at Crossroads Treatment Centers