- Posted: over a month ago
Company Description: Crossroads was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 110+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
This role is based in our downtown Greenville, SC corporate office.
Position Summary: The Data Analyst will enhance the current data environment into relevant metrics that provide the opportunity for establishing proper Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This role requires the build and design of platforms and digital dashboards leveraged through the company's current technological structure and licensures. The Data Analyst will partner with multiple stakeholders to conduct business analyses, establish proper use cases, create business requirement documentation, and develop improved KPI platforms. This role requires extreme attention to detail, confidentiality and discretion, and critical thinking through company's various facets of business models. This person will be part of a high-caliber data team to help scale the company's current state into tomorrow's needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned.
- Design complex models and databases to support large data migration
- Install and configure analytic tools and platforms
- Migrate large data from multiple legacy systems and translate to current ready-to-use data
- Synthesize data and implement data governance practices for enhanced reporting
- Code appropriate data scripts and build ETLs
- Optimize existing processes
- Partner with company leaders
- Establish a data cleansing process
- Support key stakeholders and company departments by teaming on special projects
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proven track record as a Data Analyst, or similar role with clear examples. The successful candidate will have in-depth understanding of database structure and principles, model buildout, ETL Processes, query design, visualization tools, and more. This analyst will be an expert utilizing SQL and Oracle sequences to establish a secure data flow bridge with current and future systems.
Key competencies in the areas below are required:
- Database development and solution modeling
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Oracle, or similar
- Data visualization technique and application for company relevant tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Exposure to large data analysis and conversion
- Experience converting data into visualization tool reporting
- Business Intelligence analysis and architecture
Education and/or Experience: BSc in Computer Science, Applied Data Science Analytics, Business Administration, or equivalent with 0-5 years of experience.
Crossroads Treatment Centers
TechnologyView all jobs at Crossroads Treatment Centers