Clinical Director - Suffolk, VA (LPC, LMHP, LCSW, or LMFT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crossroads was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4:45am- 12:45am Possible rotating Saturdays 6am-7:30am
We are seeking a compassionate and strong Clinical Director at our Opioid Treatment Program located in Suffolk, Virginia. The Clinical Director provides clinical supervision in accordance with policies, procedures, and state regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Direct operational supervision of clinical staff.
- Monitors and addresses, where needed, the day to day clinical aspects/needs of the program.
- Ensures Compliance of Clinical Supervision binder and monitors progress of clinical staff toward certification.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of all Program Standards related to clinical aspects of treatment services provided.
- Ensures implementation of all Program Standards related to clinical aspects of treatment services provided.
- Oversees clinical aspects of Patient Screening, Assessment, and Admission services.
- Ensures compliance of all Individual Treatment Plans.
- Ensures compliance of all Discharge Charts and Aftercare Plans.
- Works with medical staff to ensure a safe but effective dosing regimen for all patients.
- Ensures compliance regarding all take-home medication and reviews all Phase Up, Phase Down and Exception Requests.
- Ensures the proper and timely collection of all UDS screens.
- Assists Program Director with weekly treatment team and its operation.
- Assists Program Director with the Quality Assurance team to address Quality Improvement issues.
- Ensures timely completion and maintenance of clinical aspects of CARF requirements.
- Assists Program Director with addressing patient grievances and incidents.
- Assist with screening, interview, and hiring of prospective clinical staff.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Early Morning Hours - Enjoy your afternoons and weekends at home
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Masters Level Degree (or equivalent) and/or 5 years of experience working in addictions treatment.
- Must be licensed as a practitioner to provide treatment, therapeutic advice, or counseling for the rehabilitation of drug-dependent persons in compliance with state practice acts or certified as an addiction counselor.
- Certified in the Virginia state with one of the following license(s) is preferred:
- Must have at least one (1) year of supervisory and administrative experience in the field of substance abuse treatment.
Crossroads Treatment Centers
HealthcareView all jobs at Crossroads Treatment Centers