- Posted: February 04, 2023
Join the CrossroadsTeam at our new location in Calabasas!
Crossroads Kitchen has been changing the food industry since 2013 with refined vegan dishes that have made us the #1 overall and #1 fine dining vegan restaurant in the country. As requested by our customers, we are expanding our operations to Calabasas, which will join our Melrose and Las Vegas locations in providing an upscale plant-based dining experience, with an inspired bar, that has led to dedicated guest support that makes us a destination restaurant of choice for local guests and national and international visitors. Check out our website () and @crossroadskitchen on Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a team leader who embodies or Workplace Values, including Integrity, Teamwork, Creativity, Respect, Dependability, and Customer Focus. If you embody these principles, and want to lead a team in a special environment, we also hope you have the following experience and traits.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- At least 1 years of experience customer servicing in upscale restaurant or fine-dining.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests
- Highly organized and possess ability to set and clear tables without breakage.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Availability for all shifts including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
- Strong team-building skills
- Remain calm and professional at all times.
- Maintain high standard of personal grooming, appearance, etiquette and conduct.
Anticipated Pay Band - $. (DOE)
- Assist Food Server, carry trays, clear and reset tables.
- Table maintenance and water/beverage service in a discreet and organized manner.
- Close guest interactions with a warm farewell to guests.
- Completing opening and closing side work.
- Maintaining health code standards.
- Work as a team, assisting all guests’ and employees’ needs and inquiries.
- Obtain and maintain position-specific licensing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Crossroads Kitchen - Calabasas
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?