Hospice Certified Home Health Aides support the interdisciplinary team by completing support visits to patients and families during the end of life. Additionally, nurses aides participate in team meetings, documents care, patient response, and observations made during hands-on nursing care when visiting patients and families during the end of life.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with back up on call
Office located in Lenexa, KS. Travel to office required. Serving patients throughout a 50-mile radius around the site.
Death is a meaningful experience.
Living the best life in our final moments requires caregivers who want to address fear and change the conversation to what is sacred.
Stewarding the end of life journey well requires an unwavering clinical skill set balanced by the art of compassion.
We believe compassion should not be a transaction. So we ask ourselves every day how do we do more . . . as caregivers, as a team, and as an organization.
We believe no one should die alone. So we put patients before profit to ensure a member of our team can be at the bedside.
Crossroads exists because the model of healthcare today is full of ultimatums rather than choices. Look, we understand this business is difficult, it's part of what drives us to stand up and find new ways to satisfy the heart of what drives our teams to do more.
If you've read this ad and it resonates with you in any way, then we want to speak with you!
Candidates that currently possess a CNA in KS are able to become certified as a HHA through enrollment in a Crossroads funded course at the time of hire. This course will be a 90 day program and require the CNA to remain employed with Crossroads for a minimum of 6 months.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a KS Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Minimum one year of Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Hospice or Home Health Agency experience preferred
- Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact effectively with patients and their families, as well as all interdisciplinary caregivers, peers, subordinates, and supervisors.
- Must exhibit or demonstrate the ability to learn computer skills related to required clinical software and electronic clinical record utilization.
- Must have reliable vehicle/transportation, valid driver’s license, required automobile insurance, and the ability to safely and independently operate said vehicle.
Powered by JazzHR
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care