TRAUMA SENSITIVE SUPERVISOR OF SCHOOL BASED SERVICES ($4000 SIGN ON BONUS)
Crossroads Health Mentor, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crossroads Health offers a continuum of recovery and mental health programs and services for all people, at any age or stage of life.
As a community-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit we are committed to providing trauma-informed, evidence-based services that change lives and impact communities! We desire to see all who seek support in living healthy, active, and productive lives.Job Description
If you’re looking for a unique experience with both behavioral health and school worlds, you may have found your role as our new Supervisor of School Based Services. This trauma sensitive Supervisor will have an opportunity to work in a growing program and a growing organization. Crossroads Health is looking for an experienced clinician with knowledge about serving children and adolescents who enjoys working in a team environment. The Supervisor School-Based Services provides both clinical and administrative supervision to licensed and non-licensed school based providers and works collaboratively with our partners in local school districts throughout Lake County to serve the needs of students and school communities. Please consider joining our team of Trauma Informed providers and staff. This position is also eligible for a $4,000 sign-on bonus. This position also includes a unique summer time off option as well.
Primary duties include:
- Providing Trauma Informed clinical and administrative supervision of staff that recognizes the individual needs and competencies of each staff member.
- Engaging directly with building and district staff and leadership to promote programming and provide consultation, training, and intervention as needed.
- Providing consultation and collaboration with community partners and clients’ treatment teams. Promoting Crossroads Health services and engage in outreach activities.
- Identifying ongoing professional development for both themselves and their supervisees consistent with licensure and credential requirements for personal and organizational growth.
- Capitalizing on opportunities to support programmatic needs across the agency.
- Providing crisis intervention/support as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio with a LISW, LPCC or IMFT is required with the highly preferred result of obtaining Training Supervision designation within one year of hire.
- LISW-S, LPCC-S, or IMFT-S preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience 3+ years preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in developing professional relationships across districts and with community partners.
- Demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and support supervisees toward quality service provision.
- Examples of innovative problem solving highly preferred.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license (w/4 points or less) and carry minimum auto liability insurance of $100,000/$300,000 and property damage of $50,000.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EducationView all jobs at Crossroads Health