Community Based Family Counselor
Crossroads Health Mentor, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crossroads Health offers a continuum of recovery and mental health programs and services for all people, at any age or stage of life.
As a community-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit we are committed to providing trauma-informed, evidence-based services that change lives and impact communities! We desire to see all who seek support in living healthy, active, and productive lives.Job Description
We seek a passionate, articulate and charismatic individual to join our Counselor in our Intensive Family Services Group. This community-based position offers diagnostic assessment and counseling within the home and community setting to youth and families with increased risk factors, multi-system involvement, and/or needing a higher level of care than at the Outpatient level. With the ability to work a flexible schedule, the Counselor is responsible for individual, family, and group services. With a Trauma Informed approach, the Counselor will be a representative for the organization and how we offer integrated services for recovery and mental health. Hours are flexible and this position offers a $2,500 sign on bonus.
More specifically, this role is responsible for:
- Providing trauma informed services to clients and their family system.
- Providing short term therapeutic services using trauma informed practices to aid in family healing and stabilize the home environment.
- Providing services primarily in consumer homes, as well as travel to homes and other locations
- Coordinating care with other social service providers including juvenile court, school, probation and Job and Family Services.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Mental Health related field of study required.
- LSW/LPC required. LISW or LPCC preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in the mental health field preferred..
- Able to work 2 evenings a week.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
- A strong dedication to providing quality care to youth and families who have experienced traumatic events.
- Must have an acceptable driving record (4 pts. or less), reliable transportation, and carry automobile insurance with minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 and property damage of $50,000.
This position offers:
- Supervision available for clinicians seeking professional licensure.
- Flexible schedules to support a work life balance.
- Paid Time Off plus 9 paid holidays.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, 403b, short term disability, and paid training.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HealthcareView all jobs at Crossroads Health