Crossroads Ford Schenectady, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for a Parts Manager at our location in Ravena NY. We are looking for someone with parts experience and or an Assistant Parts Manager who is looking to move up.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the parts department
- Maintain inventory consistent with the requirements of the various departments
- Create pricing guidelines for customer categories
- Monitor and adjusts the inventory
- Guarantee all parts are properly tagged
- Supervise stock order procedures
- Work closely with the service manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed
- Provides technical assistance when necessary
- Develop and enforce guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Enforce safety requirements
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Experience in parts management preferred
- Technical automotive knowledge
- Management experience and skills
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of inventory and reporting
Starting pay will depend on the level of experience.
Crossroads FordWhy Work Here?
Room to grow! We provide a customer/employee friendly enviorment!
We offer a very competitive pay plan with hourly wage plus overtime, with a month-end production bonus. We also offer health benefits, vacation time, sick time, and a customer and employee-friendly work environment.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Crossroads Ford