DENTAL ASSISTANT Part-time/Full-time
Busy dental office in Downtown KC Crossroads is in search of a Dental Assistant. Preference of 2 years experience in dentistry. We are looking for a dental professional with excellent communication and customer service skills, that can multi-task. The ideal candidate is reliable, punctual, self-motivated and preferably someone with a desire for Advanced Education.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Chair-side assistant in 4-handed dentistry.
- Treatment planning.
- Taking digital x-rays and intra-oral.
- Dental charting, hard/soft tissue.
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments, handpieces and other equipment in compliance with OSHA standards
and CDC guidelines
- Sending and monitoring lab cases.
- Following up with patients after treatment and providing relevant instructions
- Providing patient education and nutritional counseling to maintain oral health
- Monitoring inventory and ordering dental supplies
- Various office tasks as directed by the dentist or office manager
Knowledge of Eagle Soft experience is a plus.
Regular hours: Tuesday 8 am-7 pm, Wednesday 7 am- 5:30 pm, Thursday 7 am-7 pm.
Possible other hours: Monday 8am-1pm, Friday 9am-2pm.
Hours may be flexible for the right candidate.
All serious candidates can drop off or email your resume
Compensation: Negotiable, Depending on experience
Benefit includes. ; Medical insurance, vision, short term disability, life insurance, simple IRA, Vacation and more ...
Location: Downtown Kansas City - Crossroads