CHIROPRACTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated clinician to join our Physical Medicine team. As a chiropractor at Crossover, you will be a crucial member of a collaborative, innovative, and energetic healthcare team which strives to deliver high-quality, individualized patient care.
The chiropractor will provide evidence-based care to promote an optimal patient experience. The chiropractor will be allotted 60 minutes for initial examinations and 30 minutes for follow up visits. The chiropractor will treat patients with a variety of diagnoses including both repetitive stress and athletic injuries. The chiropractor will work both individually and as part of the greater health care team to optimize patient outcomes and clinic performance metrics.
The chiropractor will provide patient-centered, comprehensive care as part of an integrated team. At Crossover Health, you will:
- Utilize advanced clinical reasoning and skills to evaluate and treat complex patient cases
- Develop and implement treatment plans that emphasize a progression towards active care including exercise and rehabilitation
- Collaborate with the physical medicine rehab team (physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, fitness) and the comprehensive care team (primary care, nursing, behavioral health, health coaching, optometry)
- Follow Crossover clinical standards and care pathways
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing with patients and health care team
- Accurately document patient findings in shared electronic medical record
- Incorporate objective data in managing patient cases through administering and evaluating standardized functional outcome measures
- Develop new programs, classes, and processes to optimize patient-care experience
- Adhere to Code of Ethics and legal standards as defined by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Model core Crossover Health values (inspire people, be fearless, design everything, be authentic, stay curious) by consistently challenging the status quo to redefine healthcare delivery
Models Crossover Core Values
- Motivates people by creating trusting relationships and working across teams to deliver results
- Communicates effectively with all customer levels
- Models servant leadership by prioritizing employee engagement
- Plans and executes on objectives in a timely and effective manner without compromising quality
- Integrates member experience by placing the patient and team members at the center
- Receives feedback willingly and incorporates into daily practice
- Deals calmly with ambiguity in the pursuit of new ideas
- Speaks the truth by providing candid feedback, having the courage to raise issues and holding others accountable for ethical behavior
- Demonstrates honesty and respect by seeking different perspectives and delivering on promises
- Operates with transparency in order to advocate for and enable change
- Sets challenging goals that connect with the strategy and direction of the company
- Demonstrates high standards for self improvement and personal efficiency
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Three or more years of clinical work experience (orthopedic and/or sports therapy experience preferred)
- Currently licensed by the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Advanced clinical certification (ex: CCSP, Rehab Diplomate, etc.) preferred
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- BLS -- Basic Life Support
The chiropractor reports to the Physician Lead.
Crossover Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.