Crossover Health has an exciting opportunity for a Chiropractor to join our team in Irving Texas. This is a part time ( 16 hour per week opportunity ) Interviews are taking place right now .
The Chiropractor is a crucial member of a collaborative, innovative, and energetic healthcare team which strives to deliver high-quality, individualized patient care. The Chiropractor provides evidence-based care to promote an optimal patient experience. The Chiropractor treats patients with a variety of diagnoses including both repetitive stress and athletic injuries. The Chiropractor works both individually and as part of the greater health care team to optimize patient outcomes and clinic performance metrics.
Utilizes advanced clinical reasoning and skills to evaluate and treat complex patient cases
- Develops and implements treatment plans that emphasize a progression towards active care including exercise and rehabilitation
- Collaborates with the physical medicine rehab team (physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, fitness) and the comprehensive care team (primary care, nursing, behavioral health, health coaching, optometry) to optimize patient outcomes
- Follows Crossover clinical standards and care pathways
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing with patients and health care team
- Accurately document patient findings in shared electronic medical record
- Incorporates objective data in managing patient cases through administering and evaluating standardized functional outcome measures
- May develop new programs, classes, and processes to optimize patient-care experience
- Performs other duties as assigned
Doctorate of Chiropractic
Three or more years of clinical chiropractic work experience
Three or more years clinical chiropractic work experience (orthopedic and/or sports therapy experience required )
Current license by the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spend, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
Crossover Health is an equal opportunity employer