We are seeking an Assistant Director to join our team in Brandon, MS! Assistant Director is second in command over a preschool of 180 children and 35 staff members.
- Monitor time and attendance schedules of staff regularly and keep current attendance records of all staff, reporting weekly to director on discrepancies/attendance issues
- Assist Ex. Director and Board treasurer in preparing a budget annually for review by CMCC Board
- Pay all Center Bills
- Maintain inventory
- Bookkeeping is a large part of the day, with AD responsible for all aspects of Payables and overseeing Receivables.
- Managing people and employee files is second largest part of the day. AD is responsible for time tracking of employees, payroll, and federal/state tax liabilities.
- As set forth by the Mississippi State Department of Health's Childcare Regulations requirement for Center Director
- Must obtain MSDH letter of suitability
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel required.
- Must have all immunizations
- Must be willing to undergo a Drug test
- Must obtain a Class B driver's license within 1st year of employment
- Budgeting and financial adeptness needed in this position.