Business Process Consultant ServiceNow - ITSM
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Process Consultant will be accountable for delivering Industry Best Practice guidance, working with customers to achieve their business outcomes in ITSM (IT Service Management), as part of an implementation team. This role will lead all process changes aspects of the project/solution delivery and maintain trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement. The BPC will be accountable to work with and advise clients on managing the business change required within the client's organization. Strong interpersonal skills, a customer-focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams is required to be successful in this role.
- Represent all Crossfuze delivery capabilities to deliver and grow a book of business for Enterprise clients
- Maintain a utilization target of 75%
- Lead planning/discovery and process workshops and working sessions
- Drive awareness of industry trends to bring the best solutions to the table
- Define client specific ITSM business process solutions while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate and partner with Technical Leads to translate and apply ServiceNow best practices to client's environment
- Ensure process recommendations are prioritized against business value outcomes and meet success criteria
- Build and manage relationships with client buyers and decision makers
- Work closely with clients to determine strategies for increased solutions adoption and organizational readiness
- Stay current on ServiceNow product roadmap and best practices
- Grow your ServiceNow expertise through continuous improvement and contribute to Crossfuze knowledge management initiatives
- Engage in ITSM practice/practice ranger meetings and contribute to service offerings, collateral development, and ITSM enablement
- 5+ years consulting experience in ITSM related process and platform implementation engagements
- 5+ years' experience in process definition, mapping and advising towards best practice and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years' experience developing requirements documentation, project artifacts and process documents.
- 3+ years' experience with the ServiceNow platform
- ITIL v3 or v4 Managing Professional or Strategic Leader Certification
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) and ITSM Fundamentals Certifications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Extensive experience in process management competencies.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, story writing, test plan development and working on projects using agile methodologies and best practices.
- Desire to add value to the client above and beyond the role
- Proven experience identifying solutions that align to ITIL best practices including defining and deploying "future state" ITSM Process for clients aligned to the ServiceNow platform.
- Demonstrated ability in consulting engagements providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems by focusing on providing options which identify the pros and cons of those options and the risks and impacts of each option.
- Work from Home
- Custom Training & Development Programs
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Incentive Compensation Program
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Crossfuze
Get fresh Process Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.