· Configure (Image, Load Software, Set IP Addresses, etc.) equipment to end user specifications.
· Design and Implement systems/processes to configure and image multiple devices simultaneously.
· Test equipment received back from stores in order to reconfigure and ship back out.
· Design and implement scripts/processes/systems to test devices
· Record notes and information about the configuration and repairs performed.
· Communicate with customer to onboard new equipment and establish configuration and testing parameters and general operational questions to ensure the highest level of customer service.
· Communicate with supervisors, peers and customers to ensure that all work is properly performed and verified to customer standards.
· Advanced understanding of computer software and advanced understanding of computer hardware.
· Advanced understanding of computer networking.
· Intuition – ability to quickly learn information and apply past experience in order to formulate configuration or test processes for new customer equipment.
· Troubleshooting skills – ability to quickly pinpoint issues with a configuration or test.
· CompTIA A+ Certification is preferred but, not required. Any other certifications or skills that may benefit the company are welcome.
Test, image and/or configure equipment including but, not limited to -
· Cisco Router - 4331, 2901, 2811, 1811
· Cisco Switch - 2960, 2960X, 2960S, 3750
· Access Point - Cisco Air-Cap1702i, Motorola AP6532, Cisco Air-Cap2602i, Cisco Air-Cap2602e, Aruba IAP-325-US
· Firewall - Cisco ASA 5515-X
· Servers - Dell PowerEdge T330, HP ProLiant ML30, HP ProLiant ML310e, HP ProLiant ML110
· Scanners - Zebra TC75, Zebra MC40, Symbol MC9090, Motorola MC9190, Motorola MC9200, Motorola MK3900
· Debit Terminals - Equinox L5300
· Tablets - HP Pro Tablet 608, HP ElitePad 1000, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Samsung Galaxy Tablet A, Samsung Galaxy Tablet E, Samsung Galaxy S2
· Phones - Cisco 7861, Cisco 6961, Cisco 7925g, Cisco 8821