As a Verification Engineer at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verification of circuits, logic, systems, algorithms, etc. to meet product requirements.
- Develop formal verification flows and methodologies (UVM) for the non-volatile RRAM memory technology.
- Be responsible for full chip verification in Verilog/System Verilog.
- Write behavioral models for analog blocks and core array.
- Mixed-signal chip's logic design and verification, including block level specification, micro architecture design, RTL coding and verification, synthesis and power and static timing analysis.
- Knowledge of DFT, ATGP, Boundary Scan, & BIST is a PLUS.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree minimum 5 years’ experience or Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience. Major of micro-electronic is preferred.
- Experienced in detailed design verification of logic/mixed-signal circuits, including design capture, layout, test, evaluation and debugging of circuit and design.
- Strong Verilog coding and RTL design skills.
- Extensive experience with digital simulator, Encounter synthesize, Design Constraint and timing analysis tools.
- Applicant should have technical skills on how to design digital block, have working knowledge of general integrated circuit design flow and EDA tools
- Familiar with Python/Perl language, C++ and/or tcl script is preferred.
- Knowledge of Virtuoso P&R is a plus.
- Dedicated, hardworking and good team player.
- Has good interpersonal as well as good communication skills.