As a Technical Marketing at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Spec writer:
- Translate marketing and customer requirements into architecture definition, performance requirements, component level and block level definition and specifications.
- Work with Crossbar design, validation and device teams to ensure successful implementation and demonstration of new storage and memory solutions
- Produce technical product brief, applications notes, whitepapers and technical datasheets.
- Marketing: Value positioning
- Analyze market segments and trends (data centers, mobile, industrial / automotive / medical, consumer electronics, IoT, artificial intelligence)
- Analyze memory market and competitive positioning vs other memory technologies (Flash, DRAM, SRAM, ReRAM, MRAM, PCM)
- PR: Internal and external communications
- Production of internal reports, customer presentations, white papers, articles and application notes
- Drive Marketing Communication and PR team activities.
- Drive exhibition booth setup and related activities
- Production of website collateral: infographics, block diagrams, video scripts
- This position requires a BSEE/MSEE or related engineering major with minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in Semiconductor industry or IP licensing.
- Experience on Technical Marketing across several market segments : data centers, mobile, industrial / automotive / medical, consumer electronics, IoT, artificial intelligence.
- Understanding on semiconductor industry, system architectures and memory market is highly desirable.
- The candidate should demonstrate ability to comprehend and consider both technical and marketing information and possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills, expert in powerpoint.
- High-energy, self-motivated, self-directed, must have demonstrated ability to influence.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.