As a Sr. Product Reliability Engineer at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Technology Reliability ownership including test structures, modeling and data analysis.
• Provide guidance and know-how characterizing RRAM based NVM devices.
• Define product characterization flows with product and device engineers.
• Ensure all characterization tests are performed with high quality standards.
• Generate Characterization reports for design samples, engineering samples, and qualification samples.
• Assist with the characterization lab activities, future planning and maintenance activities.
• Be internal customer for product by driving it to meet specifications and taking ownership for functionality, performance, reliability and yields.
• This position requires a Master’s degree (in EE or related field) with a minimum 10+ years of related experience.
• Non-volatile memory experience (such as ReRAM, PRAM, PCRAM, FLASH, and MRAM) is a must.
• Proficient in Python, JMP and C/C++. Knowledge of Perl is a plus.
• Individual should have extensive experience in memory product bring-up, characterization, validation, reliability and yield analysis.
• Extensive knowledge in design of experiments, statistical methods, and data analysis is a must.
• Strong knowledge of semiconductor product testing and characterization equipment is a must.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
• Should be able to troubleshoot, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• The candidate should possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.