In this position, you will be responsible for developing the next generation ReRAM nonvolatile memory technology and will also actively interact with process, design, product and reliability engineers for technology characterization and qualification.
- Electrical characterization & analysis of ReRAM non-volatile memory (NVM) devices
- Development and optimization of NVM operation algorithms
- Physical device modeling and simulation
- Failure analysis of device structure and material
- Generation of electrical design rules and assist process engineers in developing the technology design rules
- Work closely with Process, Design, PE, Reliability, FA teams to determine intrinsic properties of the ReRAM device as well as characterization for yield, performance and reliability improvements.
Job requirements and Preference:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in EE, Physics or related field
- 3-5 years of direct device engineering experience
- Strong in-depth understanding of solid-state physics and/or material science
- Experience in Restive memory ReRAM devices is highly preferred
- Proficiency in programming and/or script language(s) (e.g. C/C++, Python) is a plus
- Experience in handling large set of data and statistical analysis is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a hard working, self-motivated and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.