Major Healthcare provider in Irving, TX is seeking Data Analysts to support their team in Irving, TX.
THIS IS A REMOTE CONTRACT POSITION, CURRENTLY BUDGETED AT 6 MONTHS WITH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION AND A PAY RATE OF $68.50/HOUR
The Data Analyst will access and integrate data from the various systems (QNXT, Medlnsight, (pharmacy, etc.), create actionable management reports that can be used to analyze costs and quality, analyze results and identify opportunities to manage costs and improve quality. Report observations to manager, pointing out areas of concern inaccuracy, cost trends, and efficiency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Extract and upload information including large data sets from various systems to support team needs.
- This resource is utilized for ad hoc requests for pharmacy, medical expenses, and enrollment data by other members of the team.
- Assist in preparation of reports produced regularly to support executive decision-making.
- Research and analyze report results identifying opportunities and trends.
- Develop efficient reporting methods. • Support team members when additional analytics are required for medical costs.
- BA or BS in Biostatistics, Public Health, Statistics, Mathematics, or Health Care or related field required.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with data management and analysis preferred.
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Some experience in health care industry or pharmacy claims desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI Required
- Ability to use data cubes to extract data and reports from Medlnsight.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
The preferred candidate would be local to Irving, TX.
Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.