We have a great client in Strasburg, VA that is looking for a Sr QA Technician!
The Sr QA Technician will be responsible for the inspection and testing of complex parts using CMM Equipment, inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers and height gauges. Requires the use of part drawings, CAD information, and specifications to ensure product meets requirements.
- Generates and operates CMM programs to complete dimensional layouts of parts as required for engineering evaluation, customer submission, and to resolve production problems. Developing and completing reports as necessary.
- Dimensionally validates parts, tools and equipment using handheld measuring instruments. Developing and completing reports as necessary.
- Completes functional and mechanical testing per standard work instructions.
- Maintains the calibration of all lab and measuring equipment ensuring traceability to NIST standards and maintaining appropriate records.
- Maintains and cleans all checking fixtures and associated equipment.
- Adheres to all IATF-16949 and ISO1400 requirements
- Experience working in a CMM Precision Measuring and Laboratory environment.
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings and specifications. Including the application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing requirements.
- Experience with computer aided programming and operation of Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- Capable of programming CMM using Open-DMIS or PC-DMIS and 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of working independently as well as a member of a group.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities.
- Ability to lift and move test components, fixtures, and test samples weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
For consideration, apply today or email your resume directly to Steve Olzark at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
Why Work Here?Using the best business practices obtained from many years of experience in Business, Law, and Recruiting and Staffing, the Founders at CrossFire Group (“CrossFire”) started in downtown Royal Oak, MI more than a decade ago. With backgrounds in Information Technology (IT) and the Legal Industry, CrossFire began placing by IT and Legal Professionals in contract and direct-hire positions throughout the Midwest. Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
Solid, growing company. Great culture!