We have a great client that needs a QA Technician in Chicago, IL!!
This is a 1st shift opportunity!!
1. Perform pre operational GMP line inspections.
2. Assists in monitoring and enforcing GMP and Safety rules.
3. Daily auditing of process control points.
4. Assist with Plant Quality Program Audit.
5. Document and maintain accurate record keeping of quality control forms
6. Document and maintain accurate records for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points (HACCP).
7. Collect product and perform tests associated with acceptable (AQL’s) such as weight, size, temperature, verification of package code dates, seals and magnet checks on production floor.
8. QA data compilation and evaluation. Special testing in support of production issues and customer claim investigations.
9. Report all product deviations to operations Supervisor and or Manager to initiate corrective actions
10. Inform QA manager, when issues cannot be resolved or input is needed.
11. Place product on “HOLD” when it does not meet Acceptable Quality limits.
12. Assist in QA training for operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational level.
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Able to use basic equipment in a food manufacturing facility and simple tools, including scale, caliper, magnet, thermometer, sieve shaker. More instrumentation as needed.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Intermediate computer skills: Word, Excel and E- mail
- Demonstrate ability to learn in a reasonable time (6 mos.) facility Food Safety and Quality programs.
- Working knowledge of GMP”s, HACCP and develop good understanding of SQF.
For consideration, apply today or email your resume directly to Steve Olzark at email@example.com for immediate review!
Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
Why Work Here?Using the best business practices obtained from many years of experience in Business, Law, and Recruiting and Staffing, the Founders at CrossFire Group (“CrossFire”) started in downtown Royal Oak, MI more than a decade ago. With backgrounds in Information Technology (IT) and the Legal Industry, CrossFire began placing by IT and Legal Professionals in contract and direct-hire positions throughout the Midwest. Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
Solid, growing company. Great culture!