We have a great client who is looking for a Senior Contract Administrator in South Bend, IN area.
Hourly pay will be based on experience.
Due to the governmental basis of the work, only US Citizens and Green Card Holder will be considered.
MUST possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
Typical Daily Responsibilities:
· Administering contracts and orders
· Working with the Procurement Contracting Officers on multi-year, complicated contracts with phased delivery schedules
· Ensuring ability to meet requirements in these contracts is critical
· Negotiating terms, conditions, schedule changes, and any other terms
· Reviews contracts for correct terms, regulatory compliance, and provides guidance for further pricing including using the SAPR/3 System
· Providing guidance to the Assistant Contract Administrator for proper entry of orders into SAP, communications to operations, and reporting progress and performance.
· Providing reports to Major Buying Commands and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
· MUST HAVE knowledge of FAR/DFAR/FPAS regulations
For immediate review or additional questions please contact Ken Markiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org