Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a major chemical manufacturer, looking for some contract Customer Experience Specialist to work with their team in Florham Park, NJ
This is a hybrid contract position currently budgeted for 3-4 months and a pay rate of $27/hour.
Duration: 3-4 months – may get extended
Work Location: 2 days/week onsite. Candidates MUST be local.
Work Schedule: regular business hours Monday - Friday (start & end time slightly flexible)
In this role, you will also manage the order to cash process and engage supply chain team members and commercial team members to contribute to an exceptional customer experience. You will be responsible for resolving issues beyond your core responsibilities, with the expectation to continuously improve the customer experience. In addition, you will anticipate the customers’ needs and take proactive actions to exceed expectations, using your in-depth knowledge of the business and our customers. You will be a champion for change while embracing digital solutions and driving process automation.
Formula for Success:
• Leveraging your education in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or similar field, you will expertly manage the order to cash process to manage and translate tactical actions to strategic thinking. You will anticipate customer needs and provide recommendations based on order patterns.
• Using your strong business acumen, you will be responsible for driving financial results for your customers. You will identify opportunities for upselling and identify deviations from Customers’ forecast.
• You will improve customer satisfaction through driving continuous improvement activities. You will be measured on customer satisfaction through Net Promoter Score.
• Relying upon your strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, you will navigate complex order-to-cash processes and manage competing priorities, assist in strategic decision making, and continuously look for opportunities to improve processes and policies that impact the customer experience. You will be responsible for presenting and implementing solutions to complex customer needs.
• You will analyze Supply Chain and Business Key Performance Indicators and drive improvements based on findings. You will be responsible for sharing best practices across the organization to accelerate business growth.
• Relying upon your excellent interpersonal skills, you will collaborate and interface with business partners and functional teams, as well as partner with commercial teams to have an in depth understanding of the customers and their markets, by actively engaging in discussion with customers and the commercial organization. You will be expected to contribute to the businesses growth and profitability.
• You will proactively identify and prioritize opportunities, develop sustainable solutions, contribute to account plans, and champion continuous improvement and overall performance. You will also be responsible for ensuring a sustainable business continuity plan for your Customers and backup team members across the Customer Experience Team.
• Demonstrating your excellent organization skills, you will facilitate the resolution of order exceptions and issues impacting the customer’s order, as well as utilize or establish reporting processes to identify and communicate solutions in a timely and professional manner to all stakeholders.
• Combining your ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and lead change in a team setting will be essential, as you gather and interpret market intelligence from a customer.
• It will be essential that you exhibit strong time management skills, organization capabilities, as well as be extremely adaptable and open to change, while being a team player that is result orientated.
• You will leverage Salesforce to engaged in commercial topics with key internal stakeholders.
• You will be a champion for digital tools and approaches. The ability to identify and implement digital solutions will be an essential skill for success. You will engage customers and promote digital commerce tools and resources to enable self-service and to improve engagement with our customers.
• Your robust knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP or other relevant Enterprise Resource Planning will be essential, as you manage the customer’s eCommerce platform, actively pursue eSolutions to suit the needs.
- High School Diploma or GED is Required; Associate Degree is Strongly Preferred
- 2 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on customer support and order entry are Required
- Call Center experience is Strongly Preferred
- MUST HAVE SAP/ERP systems experience to be considered for this role.
This is NOT a call center rep position.
o Candidate will assist in manage the order to cash process.
o Candidate must be able to multitask and move from one task to another quickly.
o Customer support experience is ideal.
o Job is more commercially driven, not transactional.
o We will consider seasoned candidates as well as recent college graduates with supply chain or related major with possibly related internship experiences
Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
CrossFire GroupWhy Work Here?
Solid, growing company. Great culture!
Using the best business practices obtained from many years of experience in Business, Law, and Recruiting and Staffing, the Founders at CrossFire Group (“CrossFire”) started in downtown Royal Oak, MI more than a decade ago. With backgrounds in Information Technology (IT) and the Legal Industry, CrossFire began placing by IT and Legal Professionals in contract and direct-hire positions throughout the Midwest. Since our founding, CrossFire has grown into a full-service Human Capital Solutions Organization. We are proud of now providing full services beyond recruiting and staffing. Our portfolio of services includes HR supply chain management, human resources consulting, and many customized Human Resource related services.
AddressFlorham Park, NJ