Loan Officer Assistant
CrossCountry Mortgage New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program.
The Loan Officer Assistant/Sales Assistant provides support to CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC’s (“CCM”) mortgage loan officers in their daily duties to increase loan production levels. The Sales Assistant works directly with CCM customers, loan officers, and processors to ensure a positive customer experience and facilitate timely loan closings.
- Assist in reviewing mortgage loan application and documentation, which may include phone and computer work, printing, copying, scanning, emailing, & overnighting documents
- Review documents and entire loan files and work to prevent problems by highlighting deficiencies and then notifying the mortgage loan officer and/or loan processor
- Clarify/correct information and obtain additional information, as necessary, via phone, or email
- General clerical and phone support to loan officers and/or loan processors
- Work with management to provide support in various stages and areas of lending and processing
- Assist in managing a pipeline consisting of Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, and USDA loans, along with 203K and reverse mortgages
- Deliver appraisals and/or property valuations to the borrower and retrieve proof of receipt.
- Track outstanding items on all loan files and follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of necessary documents
- Facilitate timely loan closings by working directly with the Title Company and customer to schedule.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 2 years of mortgage-related experience, including customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines
- Overall knowledge of multiple guidelines
- Previous sales support experience
- Understanding of how to structure a loan
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Encompass experience preferred
- NMLS a plus!
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry MortgageWhy Work Here?
Nationwide Lender, One owner, amazing benefits!
1906 Flatbush AvenueNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CrossCountry Mortgage